OUR IMAGES

Succulents in my tropical garden no 2

default Succulents in my tropical garden no 2

Post by Guest on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

I am hoping this will work its an experiment. I have not tried before ,saves heaps of time

ENJOY :donald: tELL me what you think .

My Avatar appeared there but that photo is so old.This is me last Ccristmas

Dawn

default Re: Succulents in my tropical garden no 2

Post by Dawn on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 3:43 pm

You have so many different types of plants I can imagine you would need your scooter to check up on all of them wow!. It is a lovely slideshow of your succulents Pixie :good: I have been looking at your other thread too and I saw a crassula on there. :good: The Kalanchoe bells are very nice :love: !I have not seen those in a very long while.

I am presently trying to bonsai my crassula in a crude sort of way by just pinching back the leaves and stripping the leaves off the plant somewhat, it is working and the base is thickening up very nicely. I only keep a small assortment of succulent in a large pot. You have quite a large selection lovely :thankyou: Thanx for showing you too :sun: it is a very nice photo of yourself and I love your doggies, are they Jack Russell's ? I have two Staffies a male and a female. Thanks again :)
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 3:56 pm

Hi there, Pixie & your two cute little friends. :wave: :wave2:

That certainly does work, Pixie. You really do have an incredible & wide ranging collection of succulents. They are gorgeous. Love them all. Thank you for posting the slideshow link. :photos: :cool4:

Post by Guest on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 5:13 pm

Thans Joy ,glad the slide show worked but ,one thing I want it to do is put the text names for sll plants that I put on Picasa onto the slide show .??????

Dawn the reason I use a scooter is I am disabled and cannot walk ,I have lost all use in my right side since I had a massive stroke 12 years ago .everything I do is with one hand..... My dogs are, the thin one Mini Foxie the other a bit of everything ,they are 9 and 10 years. Here is another photo. on my 76 th birthday

Dawn

Post by Dawn on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 5:33 pm

Aren't those scooters great Pixie. :coolsign: I have a friend living near me. We have known each other for thirty years plus who lost the use of her legs in a car accident when she was about 18 yrs old or so, and for twenty of those years she had no scooter and I cannot tell you how much it changed her life once she was mobile again. You have a great tan btw. Enjoy your day! I had better get down to some chores, before I get the sack :sun:

Post by Guest on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 6:35 pm

I am out 2, sometimes three times a day in the garden ,I love it outside ,real therapy ,we have over 80 species of birds who visit our block .
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 10:15 am

Your beautiful garden would be wonderful therapy for you, Pixie, as well as being a paradise for birds. :good:
    Dawn

Post by Dawn on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

Pixie76 wrote:I am out 2, sometimes three times a day in the garden ,I love it outside ,real therapy ,we have over 80 species of birds who visit our block .

That's wonderful Pixie!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Oct 2017, 11:55 am