OUR IMAGES

Tillandsia Cyanea "Pink Quill"

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

default Re: Tillandsia Cyanea "Pink Quill"

Post by Joy on Tue 21 Feb 2012, 5:34 pm

Another flower on the tillandsia cyanea quill. This has some holes in it. Must have had a bud borer attack.

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 10:14 am

Two flowers on the tillandsia cyanea "Pink Quill" have opened today with a bud getting ready to open. These flowers do not last long but they are certainly striking.

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 3:36 pm

The third tillandsia cyane "Pink Quill" flower opened today.

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 3:36 pm

Tillandsia cyanea "Pink Quill" flowers.

granny

Post by granny on Sat 30 Mar 2013, 6:08 am

Beautiful pink quill. Love your pictures Joy!
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:51 am

The tillandsia cyanea "Pink Quill" has a new quill which is flowering. Have it sitting in a new spot where it tends to be overlooked unfortunately. It also needs repotting.

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:53 am

Some buds appearing on the tillandsia cyanea "Pink Quill" latest bract.

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 7:49 am

Hi Joy
    the photo functions were working before, just recently they haven't been showing up. Strange, no ?
    Ah yes, when i got Rene, VFT, i meant he had many big traps, with abit of pink in his traps. but when i took him home many of the traps soon withered and died, and he was only growing very small limp traps. Even if i kept him warm, moist and in light, i don't think it was enough. They are abit of novelty plants too, unless you really know how to take care of them.
    Oh !!!!! look at all the pretty Bromeliads !!! so jealous !!!!! they look so beautiful i have been eyeing a vriesea, but may wait until i move into my new house to see what space i can work with. We are going into summer, so they have all these lovely new flowers out, i even saw some calla lilies. but many of those only flower once and it alot of work to repot the bulbs. Bromeliads are becoming my favourites.

(hmm pictures seem fixed...i might have just been doing something wrong !!)
    Anyway, there's quinn with a pup coming out just where my finger is. Annnnnd here is joseph ---> He's also got another pup growing on the other side, i almost missed him, hiding behind a leaf. I was actually getting worried, i thought Joseph was going to be on his last leaf, and hadn't grown any pups yet, and then poof, there they were, hiding :3

Here are some of the flowers they had. was so close to buying them, but resisted !!! -->

(so pretty :3)

Current date/time is Wed 20 Sep 2017, 1:56 pm