OUR IMAGES

A Special Thank You

Glad E Olah

default A Special Thank You

Post by Glad E Olah on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 9:42 am

Thank you Joy for providing us with a spot for back yard gardens and gardeners.

I will be back to post about my garden soon. I plan to have pictures to share. The layout completion of the garden is still a few weeks away but we have planted the areas that are finished. I will get a few pictures of what the mess looks like so everyone will know what I have had to deal with in my yard.
    Bruce

default Re: A Special Thank You

Post by Bruce on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:18 am

Looking forward to seeing you garden Glad :lol2:
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 2:45 pm

That's ok, Glad. :cool3: It is my pleasure.:) Looking forward to seeing how your garden develops. It will be very interesting, even more so with your growing season being the opposite to ours.

Have decided this subject needed its very own category which I shall situate immediately after the Potted Garden. :cool3:
    Glad E Olah

Post by Glad E Olah on Sun 17 Apr 2011, 10:16 am

Sure Joy.

It may take me some time to get this area going for you.

Need to pm you a question. BRB
    Dawn

Post by Dawn on Sun 17 Apr 2011, 6:49 pm

looking forward to seeing you garden too Glad :apgch:

Post by Guest on Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:13 pm

Glad E Olah wrote:Thank you Joy for providing us with a spot for back yard gardens and gardeners.

I will be back to post about my garden soon. I plan to have pictures to share. The layout completion of the garden is still a few weeks away but we have planted the areas that are finished. I will get a few pictures of what the mess looks like so everyone will know what I have had to deal with in my yard.

Agree with all you say Glad. Thanks Joy for giving us the space
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:24 pm

It is, absolutely, my pleasure, BigBilly. I started this forum as I had belonged to other forums which weren't quite what I wanted for myself. Just wanted a place where people could relax & chat about their gardens, or other things for that matter, without worrying about others jumping down their throats over the slightest thing. Somewhere trustworthy, too, with nice people. Hopefully, this is a place where we can do this & be comfortable.

So chat away & enjoy yourself. Also, there are no limits on the length of posts, as there are in some other forums. :smile:

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jul 2017, 12:42 am