OUR IMAGES

Dawns Iceberg Roses

Dawn

default Dawns Iceberg Roses

Post by Dawn on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 4:37 pm

I have had these iceberg roses for a few years now they did well the first year I had them and since then I have not had much joy out of them, they are not to be pruned too much as it sets this variety back too much apparently. But I have fed them with this new food I found and for the first time on here I am able to post some images of them This is a maroon red one

Dawn

default Re: Dawns Iceberg Roses

Post by Dawn on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 4:39 pm

This white one does not like the wind at all and I am considering moving it if we can get help to move the huge pot it is in.

It is not how it should be but certainly a lot better than it was.

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 5:06 pm

They are wonderful, Dawn. Both are beautiful. :love: I would imagine they would not handle stiff winds too well, though. Do you have a sunny spot out of the wind??? Might need to hire a crane to move it. :lol2:

Your rose food sounds like a miracle food. :bravo:
    Dawn

Post by Dawn on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

ThanK you ! I don't have a sunny spot out of the wind but maybe a spot with a little less wind. . I suspect it will stay there for a few years more after saying this as we keep looking at it and then just leave it as this pot is HEAVY
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 5:35 pm

:lol!: It will just have to get used to its current growing conditions, won't it?? :whistle: Looking at its pic it doesn't seem to be suffering too much. :faint: Looks rather good, actually. :smile:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Dec 2017, 5:24 am