OUR IMAGES

didnt know where to put this lol

default didnt know where to put this lol

Post by Guest on Sun 16 May 2010, 1:33 pm

<--- me if you look at my left eye you can see where a fishing trip went bad...

<--- my new bed!!! Finally been waiting awhile.
    Bruce

default Re: didnt know where to put this lol

Post by Bruce on Sun 16 May 2010, 1:44 pm

Ho Dat der in dat picture? LOL

Post by Guest on Sun 16 May 2010, 1:47 pm

bruiser wrote:Ho Dat der in dat picture? LOL

dat der be me in dat der picture haha i got a fish hook in my eye while fishing why my pupil drips in my left eye for those whose wondering haha
    sometime in the future im going to have to have surgery on it again from where they stitched it up and where the fishhook cut through my eye and its now sticking up a lil bit looks like theres just a hair laying ontop of my eye
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Sun 16 May 2010, 2:21 pm

Hi there Tyler!! :wave3: Great to see you. You won't be seeing pics of me as I am the one with the camera. :lol: :oops: Just remembered Bruiser has my old camera now. :blush2: Anyhow you can see us in pics from back in the day, somewhere in the in the Memories category. :whistle:

Always thought fishing was dangerous. Bruiser used to have a prawn (shrimp) trawler for a few years. Wasn't able to notice much amiss with your eye in the pic. Guess it may be more noticeable face to face, as it were. Your new bed looks very comfortable & neatly made, if I may say so. :D

This topic is just fine right here. :good: :lol!:

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 4:57 pm

Joybells wrote:Hi there Tyler!! :wave3: Great to see you. You won't be seeing pics of me as I am the one with the camera. :lol: :oops: Just remembered Bruiser has my old camera now. :blush2: Anyhow you can see us in pics from back in the day, somewhere in the in the Memories category. :whistle:

Always thought fishing was dangerous. Bruiser used to have a prawn (shrimp) trawler for a few years. Wasn't able to notice much amiss with your eye in the pic. Guess it may be more noticeable face to face, as it were. Your new bed looks very comfortable & neatly made, if I may say so. :D

This topic is just fine right here. :good: :lol!:

my pupil drips down :D
    oh yes indeed i enjoy the pillowtop VERY MUCH and i seen the pics in the old memories :D
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Mon 17 May 2010, 5:22 pm

We are rather partial to our pillowtop, too, Tyler. It is very comfy indeed. :sleepy:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 20 Jul 2018, 8:44 pm