OUR IMAGES

Birds At Macadamia Castle

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

default Birds At Macadamia Castle

Post by Joy on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:35 pm

A very brief movie of emus at Macadamia Castle, a fun park & small zoo for native creatures, at Knockrow in Northern NSW Australia. It is brief because the emus didn't do much. :lol:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Last edited by Joybells on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

default Re: Birds At Macadamia Castle

Post by Joy on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 10:53 am

There were Sulphur-crested cockatoos, Major Mitchell or Pink cockatoos & Galahs in a large cage at Macadamia Castle, Knockrow, NSW Australia. The sulphur-crested cockatoo is the largest in size, then the Major Mitchells with the grey & pink Galahs the smallest. You can hear the white sulphur-crested cockatoo saying "Hello" in the distinctive parrot voice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

granny

Post by granny on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 11:44 pm

:donald: I am enjoying all the videos that I have missed!
    They are so good!!
                Granny
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 7:14 am

Thanks Granny.  :smile:   Now have the videos scattered everywhere so you will have to search to find them  :oops:  :blush2:  :sorry:
    granny

Post by granny on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 3:15 am

:smile: No problem!  I will enjoy the search. :pc4:   You never know what wonderful surprises I may find!  :excited:
    Granny
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:41 am

Do hope so, Granny.  :yes:  The videos have been placed beside their relevant topics such as Nature videos under the Nature forum, Travel videos next to Places, Birdlife videos with Beautiful Birds, etc. Flower videos are in the Potted Gardening category.  :smile:
    granny

Post by granny on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 7:02 pm

:smile:  :thankyou:   Granny

Current date/time is Thu 27 Apr 2017, 1:17 pm