OUR IMAGES

Hello All

Glad E Olah

default Hello All

Post by Glad E Olah on Tue 05 Dec 2017, 5:13 pm

It has been a very long time since I have visited.  The link I had did not work and I had asked Bruiser for the correct link on facebook and he had posted it.  Then I had thought I lost it again and happened to see him on facebook just now and there was the saved link in a message.  So here I am!

My 2017 garden was just average this year and currently we are cleaning up and waiting for about 4 months to plant once again.  My son is doing a bit of rearranging in the garden layout so when that is completed I will show you the pictures.  He is trying to make it easier to use a lawnmower through the walk areas.

Also a neighbor across the street had a couple of trees cut down last week and the mulch was given to me.  By the time our spring arrives the mulch will be ready to spread around the garden.  I am a happy camper for sure.

I will do my best to get back here soon.  Until then have a great Holiday Season!

Glad
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

default Re: Hello All

Post by Joy on Thu 11 Jan 2018, 9:46 am

Hello Glad!! Do hope your winter has not been too cold as we have seen in the media that much of the US is frozen solid. We are having a very hot summer atm & our town is full the usual holiday makers. We shall be glad when February arrives & they have gone, but that also means another lot will flood into town. That is one of the problems of living in a pretty coastal village. I guess. Stay safe everyone.  :smile:

Current date/time is Fri 20 Apr 2018, 10:19 pm