OUR IMAGES

My Son's Latest Project

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

default Re: My Son's Latest Project

Post by Joy on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 4:05 pm

They are still missing in the post so I'll replace them, Glad, by transferring them from the above post to the original one.

PS Just found your post in FM's support forum. The idiot who "responded" is just that, an idiot & has no official capacity at all. Wait until the real staff find your post & see their answer. Apart from Sanket & Jophy, most will probably be in bed, although the French staff should be starting work about now.
    Glad E Olah

Post by Glad E Olah on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 4:24 pm

Thanks Joy. I have checked every forumotion forum that I am a member of and mine is the only one that has a maintenance and it has been going on for hours!

I have a writer forum, a travel forum, and a biblical forum all open and I am admin helper at two other forumotion forums and they are all open.

Scares me!

Nothing I can do now so will go to bed.
    Glad E Olah

Post by Glad E Olah on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 4:25 pm

Oh joy....if this thread is getting cluttered by our chit chat delete the mess out for me and thanks for transferring pics for me.
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 4:35 pm

No problem. It was easy to transfer the pics.

It is your thread, Glad & we can go off topic, no worries, if that is ok with you. :lol3:

There is nothing you can do about Shout at the moment, but I do hope it has been all corrected by the time you get up in the morning.
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 8:34 pm

So pleased to see Shout was back up & running, on all cylinders, Glad, when I returned to my computer after dinner at 8.20pm (5.20am your time). So this happened some time between 6pm (our time) & now.
    Glad E Olah

Post by Glad E Olah on Fri 05 Oct 2012, 12:35 am

I went off to bed and when I woke up SATW was back. I tell you that gave me a scare. Haven't had a chance to go to support to look.

Ok we will get thread back on track when there are more pictures. Until then chit chat is fine. Thanks for your help and concern Joy!
    MableShortt

Post by MableShortt on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:12 pm

I hate being such a pest but none of the pictures that Glad posted were showing. Is it just me or what? Mable

I went back and was finishing reading and saw that you know about the pictures. I started to just delete the other message but decided not to...didn't want to look like I was just messing around here. :sorry2:
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:21 pm

That's okay, Mable. There was some problem Glad had with Photobucket & she, unfortunately, lost many photos. There are photos of her wonderful veggie garden in her other newer threads.
    Glad E Olah

Post by Glad E Olah on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 5:39 pm

So sorry Mable.  This happened over a year ago and one click at photobucket did it.  I had not realized what I was doing. 

Because of the time involved to repost the pictures I have not as yet done so.  I did create another photobucket account and managed to put the pictures there.  Not sure if I can re-post the lot here to another thread or not.  (asking Joy's advice)

Joy, I have not been around much lately.  My daughter did have her surgery on Monday and hopefully they got all the cancer.  Hopefully I can now be more in a mood to visit the forum better.  I have been down lately.  Very thankful her surgery is over and the treatments will be determined when results of the surgery is back.  They did what is called a nuclear test prior to surgery and found no other cancer cells.

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 8:21 pm

Every good wish for your daughter's full recovery Glad.
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 9:30 am

So happy for you, Glad, re the result of your daughter's nuclear testing. This does bode well & do hope further tests are similarly positive. This has been a stressful time for you & we are hoping for the very best for you & your daughter. 

If you do ever have any spare time to redo the images from this thread, Glad, I believe it would be easier for you to just start another thread rather than replace the pics here. I can make a comment or link in the initial post here to direct people to the new thread. No rush though & ONLY if you have the time.  :D
    Glad E Olah

Post by Glad E Olah on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:40 am

Thanks BBilly and Joy.

I think beginning a new thread and call it Garden Photos From The Past would be good.  I could post a variety of pics from different years.  I will do that sometime.
    Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

Post by Joy on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 11:08 am

Sounds good, Glad. Just whenever you are able, no rush.  :D

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:39 pm